||Defensive and advanced driving techniques are core element of any Security Driver Training. Once the delegate has acquired decisive and proactive driving style, further development can be undertaken for the delegate’s specific role. the length of the training will be dependent on location, the training components chosen & trainer to delegate ratio
Driver Training will be provided by the highly qualified driving instructors with experience in civilian, emergency and military driver training.
Their qualifications allow them to deliver training ranging from defensive driver training to anti-hijack, surveilence and counter surveilence, vehicle bomb & explosive awareness, off-road, and high power pursuit driving, as well as desert / jungle survival courses.
This training can be delivered nationally and internationally. Our trainer experience covers 42 countries including hostile environments.
- Certificate of the course completion
- Improved safety of the driver and passengers
- Risk avoidance and planning skills.
- Ability to react to dangerous situations and environments.
- To provide delegates with the principles and skills of defensive and advanced driving
- To build on driver observation, awareness and anticipation skills
- To develop planning skills required for the role
The training consist of theory and practical sessions combined.
Course content will be tailored to individual requirements.
- Defensive Driving techniques
- Security driving practical principles
- Risk avoidance and risk based route planning
- Passenger / VIP security
- Skid and ABS training
- On and off-road training
- Driving in adverse conditions
- Anti – hijack training
- Surveillance and counter surveillance
- Vehicle bomb & explosive awareness
- High power pursuit driving