||A combination of theory and on-road driver training to give the most to the drivers in 3 ½ hours.
A 2 hour theory workshop is being followed by theory application in 90 minutes targeted on-road driver coaching.
3 ½ hours (2 hour workshop for attending delegates & 90 minutes behind the wheel coaching per person)
A course relevant to all drivers whether they drive large or small vehicles and regardless of distance.
- Certificate of the course completion
- Training provided by fully qualified Driving Instructor
- Enhances driver safety
- Improves competence and knowledge
- Enhances hazard awareness
- Coaches in eco driving techniques
- Speed awareness and hazard perception
- Understanding the implications of alcohol, medicines and drugs
- Understanding the impact of fatigue on driving performance
- Understanding the impact of distractions when driving
- Advanced driving techniques to improve fuel efficiency
- On-road practical assessment and coaching session